I usually don't respond to "Tags", mostly because it creeps me out to have random strangers know personal details about me (as I typed that I just realized isn't that what blogging is all about... posting personal information on the internet for everyone to see? haha Oh well!). Anyway I thought this one might be fun and its floating around everyone's blogs lately. So feel free to comment if you wish and here is how it works.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a lot or a little, anything you remember.
2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. Also when you leave a comment, you are tagging yourself, so repost on your own blog so I know who's blog to go and comment on!:)
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hmmmm, what can I say? A ROCK! A PRETTY ROCK!
JUST WHAT I WANTED! my own pair of ZIPPIN SHOES~~! luv mom
if you stand in the middle of the road with an Octagon, will you get run over? or how about... "don't look at me I peed my pants"
picture this, complete silence, 10o'clock at night in the car on the way home from Disney World. Your four year old pipes up from the back seat in the van "Weren't those lights so unexpected????"
All I can say is "Ya Ya"! And also Cherie's famous quote, " wanna see something!" LOL
Oh how fun kar! We had so many memories, but I will pick my two favorites;
1) the temple with me, always will be cherrished in my book
2) any and all things Shad. "Steve are you still there?" haha
two words: spiffy pen!
Post a Comment